The Istanbul Exporters’ Association is hosting a special matchmaking event dedicated to introducing British businesses to 12 of Turkey’s top carton, paper and board packaging producers from the country’s burgeoning packaging industry with the aim of boosting trade links between the two countries.
With sustainability increasingly key for business, Turkey offers competitive, high quality and innovative cardboard packaging solutions with the benefits of the latest technology, flexibility, fast turnarounds and delivery
The visiting companies have a strong tradition of export all over the world for such global brands across a diversity of sectors as Unilever, Diageo, Bayer, Pfizer, Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Godiva, Kinnerton, Burger King, Haribo, Primark, Next, Glen Dimplex Group and Harrods; with services ranging from design, manufacture and distribution of such solutions as folding, laminated, UV metallised and corrugated carton, paper and board packaging, rigid boxes, recyclable paper cups, shrink wrap, flow-pack, sleeves and display and labelling options, to name a few.
How it works: To register for this free to attend event, view profiles of the visiting companies and book your chosen 1-1 meetings and networking lunch please visit Packaging Match.
When: Appointments are available between 09:30 – 17:30 on 26th April 2018 on a first-come, first-served basis.
Where: The Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH
- Find your future business partners for carton, paper and board packaging through pre-planned 30-minute B2B meetings
- Meet with decision-makers including CEOs and senior managers from Istanbul’s top 12 carton, paper and board packaging companies with:
- Competitive solutions, flexibility and fast delivery
- Bespoke services for all packaging needs from design, manufacture and distribution including rigid, folding and corrugated boxes, paper cups all display and promotional materials
- The latest technology and innovation
- Sustainable practices
- Multi-sector experience
- Strong global export record